Are you longing to find a meaningful career, where you can be of service and find joy and fulfillment? Ask yourself these six questions:
2. Do you want the flexibility and convenience of a blended program – combining on-line learning where you can work from home along with 2 1/2 weeks of face-to-face learning how to teach the Montessori lessons?
3. Do you want the most complete online/in-person Montessori training available?
4. Are you an early childhood teacher or aide who would like to earn 22% to 40% more as a certified Montessori teacher?
5. Are you seeking a quality, authentic Montessori certification program created by Master Montessori teachers?
6. Do you want to earn full certification, or even your Masters of Education (M.Ed.) from a fully accredited program?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, Age of Montessori’s Teacher Education Programs are right for you. Here are just some of the reasons why:
- We offer a highly interactive learning environment. You will gain the skills you need to become an employable professional teacher.
- You get the best of both worlds: Complete online study of Montessori in the comfort of your home plus hands-on experience in a beautifully equipped Montessori school. You have time to assimilate the depth and breadth of the complete Montessori message and method.
- You will receive authentic Montessori – Dr. Montessori trained Dr. Elizabeth Caspari and she trained Mary Ellen Maunz, M.Ed., Master Teacher, founder and Program Director.
- Our faculty is passionate about helping men and women become great Montessori teachers.
- Age of Montessori is affiliated with Endicott College and Sarasota University, both of which offer Masters’ credits for your AoM hours.
- Age of Montessori is fully accredited with MACTE (Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education for both:
Early Childhood (for ages 2 1/2 – 6)
Elementary I and Elementary I – II (f0r ages 6 – 9 or 6 – 12)
Our highly qualified faculty are here for you! We are dedicated to supporting you throughout your program.
What Our Students Say
Fulfill Your Dream!
From left to right, Mary Ellen Maunz, Age of Montessori Founder and Program Director with Age of Montessori faculty: Susan Hoffman, Victoria Brailsford and Randall Klein. We celebrated Susan and Victoria as new Master Teachers in Age of Montessori’s “Train the Trainer” program, July 2016.
Now is the perfect time to re-evaluate your professional life and consider becoming a Montessori credentialed teacher.
We’d love to be part of your journey!
Call today for a personal consultation!
406 – 284 – 2160
Click for More Information on Tuition & Application