Ask yourself these five questions:
1. Are you feeling unfulfilled in your current job? Are you looking for something that will feed your heart, mind and soul and make a real difference in the world?
2. Are you a student who needs the flexibility and convenience of on-line learning, and want the most complete online Montessori training available?
3. Are you an early childhood educator who would like to earn 22% to 40% more as a certified Montessori teacher?
4. Are you seeking a quality, authentic Montessori Certification program created by master Montessori teachers?
5. Do you want to earn full Certification, or even your Masters of Education (M.Ed.) from a fully-accredited program?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, Age of Montessori’s Teacher Training Program is right for you. Here is why:
1. Highly interactive environment. You will gain the skills you need to become an employable professional teacher.
2. We give you the best of both worlds: complete study of Montessori plus hands-on experience. You have time to assimilate the depth and breadth of the complete Montessori message and method.
3. You will receive authentic Montessori – Dr. Montessori trained Dr. Elizabeth Caspari who in turn trained Mary Ellen Maunz, M.Ed., our Master Teacher.
4. We are accredited by MACTE (Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education).
5. We are here for you. We will do all in our power to support you throughout your program.
Twenty-Two Reasons Why I Want to Be a Certified Montessori Teacher
Work in a place where hugs are part of the job.
- Open many doors and professional opportunities all over the world with a MACTE Teacher Certification.
- Become part of a global community that invests in the future of our planet.
- Create a peaceful world by guiding peaceful children.
- Stretch, move, sing and play with your students—every day!
- Open your heart as you guide the child’s developing awareness.
- Enjoy a profession that matches your values.
- Recharge your heart by making a REAL difference—every day!
- Love going to work every day!
- Become an explorer and a scientist, testing out how Montessori really works.
- Experience the joy of seeing each child fulfilling their true potential.
- Become a part of change that is deep and meaningful for children and yourself.
- Witness a child’s inner lightbulb turn on.
- Bring hope to yourself for future generations through the work that you do with children every day.
- Gain first-hand understanding about how the child develops and learn meaningful ways to assist that child.
- Become part of an educational method that restores respect in the world.
- Watch, learn and grow with joyful children.
- Touch the lives of fam-ilies as you touch the life of a child.
- Bring more kindness to the world through the kind hearts of the children.
- Help create more joy and laughter in the world; the pure, genuine and infectious belly laugh of a child is a beautiful thing.
- Become part of the passion for life in a place and environment where a child can access dreams and visions for a future world.
- Dedicate yourself to some of the world’s youngest citizens; protect, guide, and enjoy the dynamic learning journey.
What Our Students Say About
AOM’s Montessori Teacher Training Program
“This course is a masterpiece!”
“I have a Master’s degree in Education, so I’ve taken many graduate level courses. This is easily one of the best courses I’ve ever taken. The material is presented in a clear, sequential way.”
“I enjoyed having so many hours of hands-on practice with the materials. It was also extremely helpful to have manuals describing all the materials and how to present them.”
“It was the most amazing, rewarding, peaceful, encouraging, inspiring,…experience I have ever had in my life, during my summer residency!”
Fulfill Your Dream!
Call today for a personal consultation!