Age of Montessori Learning Materials
Age of Montessori products are created to help teachers, parents and homeschoolers teaching Early Childhood and Elementary level children.
The best early literacy program to master reading that teaches reading by matching the way a young child’s mind works.
- DVD 1: Vocabulary and 48 high quality color photos
- DVD 2: Sounds and Letters and 124 learning game cards
- DVD 3: Words and Sentences and 244 learning game cards
This beautiful, in-depth Needs of Mankind chart comes with a complete set of materials and research stories for each image. It opens the door for children to study any civilization during any time period.
Great teaching material for Montessori schools, public schools and homeschoolers alike.
Age of Montessori’s geography charts are available with engaging, colorful illustrations! The accompanying study guide offers the narrative of how each chart is presented, complete with all the experiments. Take the mystery out of organizing and presenting your Elementary geography lessons.
Show parents the Montessori Elementary Curriculum Charts School directors and teachers, show parents what their children will accomplish in your Montessori Elementary classes!
These charts, color-coded by subject and year, show the progression of Practical Life, Math, Geometry, Language, Biology, History and Geography lessons from Early Childhood through grade 6.
A brilliant, heart-warming and inspiring book that explores how children are born with an innate knowing of the spirit within. The intent of Nurturing Your Child’s Inner Life is to help us understand this powerful force and nurture it. Mary Ellen Maunz explores how to help children become more peaceful as they encounter the spirit within. Learn how your child can:
- Flourish through each stage of development, even before birth
- Navigate through the challenges of the teen years
- Feel at home in the universe
- Express harmony, good will and virtue
- Understand the Golden Rule as taught in 14 spiritual traditions
Age of Montessori Professional Development Courses
Anytime Online Courses
One annual subscription provides you with access to all of our webinars. Feed your heart and mind with the depth of Montessori insight and knowledge.
- 6 NEW webinars coming in 2017
- 17 2-hour professional development webinars and
- 28 1-hour webinars
- Plus downloadable handouts for each 2 hr webinar!
One annual subscription fee of only $195. You can watch any webinar, anytime. And automatically receive all the new webinars coming up this year.
Six Week Online Courses
Age of Montessori’s 60-hour professional development (continuing education) courses help prepare teachers, parents and homeschoolers to teach reading, writing and math to young children and better understand how the child develops and learns naturally.
Discover the essential knowledge needed to guide a child’s spirit and mind and make learning time more productive!
- Learn how to nurture the whole child
- Discover the true needs of the child
- Manage/avoid toddler temper tantrums
- Help your child find peace, harmony and purpose
- Expert guidance on how to avoid power struggles
Don’t miss a child’s opportunities for growth – release every child’s full potential!
The early years are critical for children to read and write. Research shows that children are naturally ready to learn to read before 1st grade!
- Understand the sequence of how a child learns to read
- Create a learning environment – simply and easily
- Experienced teachers show you how to work through reading and writing problems
- Use games that make reading and writing fun
- Everything you need to understand how a child learns to read and write
Everything you need to understand how a child learns math!
Montessori master teachers address:
- How to teach your child the fundamentals of math in a hands-on manner
- How to teach children not only how to count, but subtract, divide and multiply
- The natural order and sequence that your child learns math
- Keys to teaching math to older children
Learn what goes on in a Montessori classroom, what principles guide the day-to-day activities, and why Montessori education is expanding all over the world!
The Montessori Foundations Course covers:
- The basic structure of the Montessori early childhood classroom
- How can you apply these principles at home
- The essential relationship of liberty and discipline, and why you can’t have one without the other
- Understand the underpinning of Montessori’s principles of development
- How children can get centered, concentrate and make progress at their own rates
This four week course was created after numerous requests from Montessori schools around the country requiring more training for their classroom assistants.
The Montessori Classroom Assistant Course covers:
- The Role of the Montessori Assistant
- Employee Policies and Procedures
- Practical Ways to Build Trust with Children
- Stages of Development
- Basic Structure of the Montessori Early Childhood Classroom
- A Montessori class in action
- Learning When to Intervene
- Liberty & Discipline
- Conflict resolution
- Your Effectiveness as a Classroom Assistant