Updated: July 15, 2016
Age of Montessori is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected and securing the personal information made available to us when you visit www.AgeOfMontessori.org.
This policy applies to website visitors, current and potential students, alumni and any other user of services offered through our Website.
This policy applies to both online and offline collection, storage, processing and transfer of personal information.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Age of Montessori monitors search terms that users enter into the Bing and Google search engines to find our Website, however this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use the information gathered above to tailor site content to user needs, and to generate aggregate statistical reports. At no time do we disclose site usage by individual IP addresses.
To be able to use certain areas and features of the Age of Montessori website, such as courses specifically requested by you, we may require you provide us with information that identifies you personally. To be able to attend a paid webinar or teacher training course offered by the Age of Montessori website you must provide us with your identifiable personal information. This information may include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Billing address
- Telephone number
- Credit card/payment account information
The information we collect may be used to:
- Verify your identity,
- To create your online training account,
- To bill you for the courses or webinars offered by the Age of Montessori that you have purchased or been accepted to.
- To determine your admissibility and to register you for your teacher training programs
- To contact you regarding your status with Age of Montessori
- To provide requested products and services
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To send newsletters to which you have subscribed
- For our internal marketing purposes, which include, but are not limited to, sending you material about products, services, updates, etc. that we think may be of interest to you
- To analyze how the Website and courses are being accessed and used, user experience and delivery
- For investigation of information security and information asset protection-related incidents
- For online remarketing advertising purposes
- To prevent potentially illegal activities (including illegal downloading of copyrighted materials)
- To maintain educational and business records for reasonable periods
- And/or as may be required or permitted by legal, regulatory, industry self-regulatory, insurance, audit or security requirements applicable to Age of Montessori.
Every email newsletter contains a link at the bottom for unsubscribing from the mailing list. You can also contact us at [email protected] to have your email address removed from our email list. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease our email list to anyone.
We will never sell or share your personal information to any persons or organizations except when required by law for the investigation of illegal or criminal actives, the exercise of legal rights, or in defense against any legal claims, or otherwise.
Credit Card Information
At the time of payment, your credit card information is passed securely on our payment gateway. We never store your credit card information for any reason.
Protecting Your Information
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, however, for your privacy, most web browsers can be customized to block cookies, to accept/block cookies by your intervention, or to delete cookies at some time interval. However, some areas of the Website – such as areas that need a login – may not be accessible without cookies.
You can search the internet to find the latest information regarding cookie settings on the particular browser(s) you use.
Online Advertising We Use
We use Google AdWords (Google Display Network and Google search results page) and Facebook to advertise Age of Montessori on third party websites. These online advertising and remarketing companies serve ads based on tracking cookies they place on web browsers to impersonally record web pages people visit on the Age of Montessori website and possibly on other websites. A tracking cookie simply triggers the showing of ads based on the subject matter of web pages you visit. Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to only display ads that are relevant to internet users’ interest.
Opting Out of Remarketing and Advertising
If you do not wish to participate in Google or Facebook advertising, you can opt out.
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
How We Store Data
We utilize external vendors and hosting companies to provide the software, hardware, storage, networking and other necessary technology required to provide the email and online training service.
Your Control Over Your Personal Information
Age of Montessori
301 Evergreen Drive, Suite 100
Bozeman, MT 59715