Make a real difference! Become part of the child’s discovery of himself and watch him thrive.
— It’s joyful, fulfilling and rewarding…
|UPCOMING COURSE PROGRAMS:
Early Childhood Teacher Certification Program presented in four components.
Create a peaceful world through education!
Are you a teaching professional?
Contemplating a career change?
Montessori education is designed to release the child’s inner genius (and your own).
Our training program’s legacy supports your decision. Dr. Maria Montessori, Italy’s first female doctor, personally shared her friendship and methods with Dr. Elisabeth Caspari, who subsequently trained the founder of Age of Montessori, Mary Ellen Maunz.
- Study online from the comfort of your home
- Experience a multi-media rich interactive learning environment
- View exclusive archival video of Dr. Elizabeth Caspari teaching
- Access the most complete online Montessori training available
You can choose our program with confidence, knowing that you will receive the authentic and time-tested teachings of Dr. Montessori herself.
Overview of Course Components: Become Certified in 4 Steps
1. Online learning – 9 month curriculum (open to all)
2. In-person Intensive – 4 ½ weeks demonstration & practice with materials (certification students only)
3. Internship – 9 months of a school year as an intern assisting a certified teacher
in a fully-equipped Montessori classroom near your own home
4. Exam and certification
- Increase your value and effectiveness as a teacher while managing your busy schedule.
- Montessori is a great career choice! Montessori is growing all over the world.
- Increase your earnings. Earn 22% to 40% more as a certified Montessori teacher than as an assistant.*
You can’t afford not to get your training!
- Join a virtual community. Find rich conversation, support and encouragement, lifelong friendships, and a mutually beneficial network through Age of Montessori.
- Transform your life with a deeper understanding of the child.
Age of Montessori admits students, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of any race, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying disability, religion or creed, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.