Access all Age of Montessori’s webinars for a full year.
Highly Valuable, Tremendous Resource for Teachers, Directors, Parents, and Grandparents
To Enroll click the Subscribe button below.
One annual subscription provides a full year of inspired learning and continuing education. Dip into the fountain of Montessori philosophy!
Over 62 One- and Two-hour Webinars!
Valued at more than $1,100 for an annual price of $195.00!
- Save time – find professional training at your fingertips
- All online – access to all new 2018 webinars
- Instant access to Certificates of Attendance after viewing
- Instant access to 70+ hours of professional training
- Timely topics with real-life examples and practical tips you can use right away
- Expert advice – presented by Montessorians with decades of experience
- View any webinar whenever you want
- Renew your own spirit by dipping into the fountain of Montessori philosophy
- Be inspired by the gems: those pearls of wisdom that Montessori gave to us
- Find the practical application you need for your classroom
- Interviews with advisers and professionals who work with children and families
- Downloadable handouts for most of the 2 hour webinars
You pay one annual subscription fee of only $195 and you can watch any webinar, anytime. And, you will automatically receive all the new webinars coming up this year.
A Sample of Webinar Topics:
- Why Montessori Works!
- The Montessori Assistant: How to Be One, How to Train One
- Montessori and Your Family
- The Child’s Developing Brain: How Movement Drives Pathways
- Help to Life: Why Every Parent and Caregiver Needs to Understand the Stages of Development
- Raising Your Infant or Toddler the Montessori Way
- Freedom and Discipline: Tools for Young Children
- 10 Gifts for Your Unborn Child
- The Heart of Montessori Elementary Education Webinar
- Freedom within Limits — Gentle Discipline
- Learning to Read is Child’s Play Part I
- Learning to Read is Child’s Play Part II
- Montessori in the Home
- Why Montessori for the Elementary Years?
- Elementary Montessori: Intro to the Cosmic Plan
- Understanding the Special Sensitivities of Today’s Children
- Meeting the Needs of the Gifted Child
- Sensorial Roots of Science and Culture 1: Geography and Peace
- Sensorial Roots of Science and Culture 2: Art Appreciation and Activities
- Overcome Bullying: Creating a Peaceful Classroom
- Helping Sensitive Children Flourish in an Overwhelming World
- Fostering Parent Engagement: Building a Strong School Community that Benefits Everyone
- Early Childhood Classroom Management 1: Montessori-ize Your Transition Times
- Early Childhood Classroom Management 2:Addressing Problem Behaviors in the Montessori Classrooms
- AND SO MANY MORE….
Webinars with Age of Montessori Faculty
Webinar Subscription Library
After purchasing, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information you need to access the Webinar Video Library and materials.
Note: Many teachers have used our webinars to meet their schools’ professional development needs. Each state is different, so you may want to check with your school administrator or local Educational Office to determine if your home state accepts online professional development hours.