New! Access to all webinars for a full year
Enroll now. Opens on May 2nd
– Next Enrollment September, 2017
One annual subscription provides you with access to all of our webinars. Feed your heart and mind with the depth of Montessori insight and knowledge.
67 hours of Professional Development
Value: $1,150+ of Professional Development webinars for an annual subscription of only $195!
This super bundle of webinars addresses many of the situations that you face every day in your classrooms.
Be prepared with the best information available today.
Optimize both your time and your money.
- 6 NEW webinars coming in 2017
- 17 2-hour professional development webinars and
- 28 1-hour webinars
- Plus downloadable handouts for each 2 hr webinar!
You pay one annual subscription fee of only $195 and you can watch any webinar, anytime. And, you will automatically receive all the new webinars coming up this year.
12 Top Webinar Video Library Benefits:
- Save time – find professional training at your fingertips
- All online – access to all new 2017 webinars
- Instant access to Certificates of Attendance after viewing
- Instant access to 67 hours of professional training
- Timely topics with real-life examples and practical tips you can use right away
- Expert advice – presented by Montessorians with decades of experience
- View any webinar whenever you want
- Renew your own spirit by dipping into the fountain of Montessori philosophy
- Be inspired by the gems: those pearls of wisdom that Montessori gave to us
- Find the practical application you need for your classroom
- Interviews with advisers and professionals who work with children and families
- Downloadable handouts for most of the 2 hour webinars
Montessori as a Way of Life:
- Fundamental Needs of Mankind
- Help to Life: Why Every Parent and Caregiver Needs to Understand the Stages of Development
- Why Montessori Works!
- Unifying Principles of Montessori Education
- Raising Your Infant or Toddler the Montessori Way
- 10 Gifts for Your Unborn Child
- The Heart of Montessori Elementary Education
- Montessori in the Home
- Freedom within Limits — Gentle Discipline
- Sustainable Parenting
- Help Your Child Access His Inner Teacher
- Montessori Education: What it is and Why it Should Matter to You!
- Montessori Education – Universal Needs of Children
- Montessori Training – Bridge to the Peaceful Child
- Mastery One Step at a Time
- Partnering Together for Our Children
Reading and Math:
- Learning to Read is Child’s Play Part I
- Learning to Read is Child’s Play Part II
- The Royal Road to Reading
- Why Montessori for the Elementary Years?
- Elementary Montessori: Intro to the Cosmic Plan
- The Heart of Montessori Elementary Education Webinar
Insights and Inspiration
- Processing Grief in Our Homes and Classrooms
- Filling Your Own Cup First Part 1
- Filling Your Own Cup First Part 2
- Understanding the Special Sensitivities of Today’s Children
- Meeting the Needs of the Gifted Child
- Gems from the Heart of Dr. Elisabeth Caspari
Two-Hour Professional Development Webinars
- Sensorial Roots of Science and Culture 1: Geography and Peace
- Sensorial Roots of Science and Culture 2: Art Appreciation and Activities
- Freedom and Discipline: Tools for Young Children
- Overcome Bullying: Creating a Peaceful Classroom
- All Children Have the Right to Learn: Even the Gifted Child
- Montessori Math Made Simple
- What You Need to Know About Rising Rates of Autism & Dyslexia
- Honoring the Inner Teacher
- Helping Sensitive Children Flourish in an Overwhelming World
- Fostering Parent Engagement: Building a Strong School Community that Benefits Everyone
- Montessori and Attachment Parenting
- Research Breakthroughs in Education: A Transformative Approach
- Using Learning Differences to Enhance Your Child’s Education
- Early Childhood Classroom Management 1: Montessori-ize Your Transition Times
- Early Childhood Classroom Management 2:Addressing Problem Behaviors in the Montessori Classrooms
- Early Childhood Classroom Management 3: Foundations for Healthy, Happy Children
- Early Childhood Classroom Management 4: Grace & Courtesy
Webinars with Age of Montessori Faculty
Webinar Video Library Subscription
After purchasing, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information you need to access the Webinar Video Library and materials.
Age of Montessori admits students, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of any race, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying disability, religion or creed, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.